Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MobileMe: How to save your MobileMe Gallery photos and movies



Have you been storing your original images on your MobileMe account? You did not back up your images and are now scrambling to figure out how to save all those precious images? You can download your photos and movies from MobileMe. Not to worry I got your back

About MobileMe and all your albums you have stored there I did a little research since you and I are in the same "Digital Boat". As you already may know you can not move your MobileMe albums to iCloud. However you can sync the albums back into your iPhoto or Aperture Library. Start now because as of June 30th, 2012 MobileMe will go offline. I suggest doing this in stages as some of you may have an extensive library of images.

Apple's MobileMe Sync to iPhoto or Aperture instructions are below.

MobileMe: How to save your MobileMe Gallery photos and movies.



Tips on backing up your digital media.

Back Up Your Media - LaCie Drives - Spencer Gordon - NY Photographer.



Need help with your digital workflow? Contact me I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment